TC Sounds 5200/Eclipse TI Pro motor with threaded top plate and 12" TI basket

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
1. Product:

TC Sounds 5200/Eclipse TI Pro motor with threaded top plate and 12 TI basket machined to fit a QCA ring

2. Specs:

4" coil motor + TI basket

3. Description/Condition:

This motor came off of an Eclipse TI Pro subs however it has the same pole vent as a TC 5200. It is a little dirty and shows signs of use on the top plates and bottom plates. All of the ferrite slugs are in great condition and the motor comes with a rubber boot. The basket is brand new. I will also throw in a cone for someone who is ready to build this up. At this time I am not willing to seperate

4. Price: :

$350 + shipping. I will ship usps or ups at the request of the buyer but the shipping expense is the responsibility of the buyer

5. Pictures:

There are 2 motors pictured but only one is available - I sold the other a while back.

20120722_151621.jpg

20120722_151715.jpg

what kind of cone do you have?

I dearly miss my old 18in ti pro. these are some, if not already hands down the best motors to build off of.

what kind of cone do you have?
I dearly miss my old 18in ti pro. these are some, if not already hands down the best motors to build off of.
I have a honeycomb cone with high roll rubber surround. I might also have some spiders that will fit that I would throw in. Really all you need is a coil and dust cap and you are all set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.