Status
Not open for further replies.

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Price
$400
Sub is a complete unknown, no T/S specs, no idea on parts, I snagged it off ebay and ran it on about 1500w in 1.5 sealed for a few weeks before a poorly repaired tinsel broke. I re-soldered it but it broke again after about a week. I have ordered tinsel to try and run new leads, but that is on hold currently. It is a S4 coil and took the 1500w without getting warm.

If you have to ask about this motor, just do a quick google search. It is an absolute beast of a 4" underhung coil neo motor.

Selling it as a non-working sub, but i may try to fix it once the tinsel gets here.

Asking 400 shipped for this as it sits. Soft parts are good, as is the coil, it's just the tinsel that is bad.

Here is an Imgur album of the sub

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Cyber Monday sale! I will pull the top assembly off and sell just the motor for 300 shipped to the lower 48.

Id be interested in the motor for nostalgic reasons. but finding a proper coil for it is next to impossible. 200 shipped ill take it.

Id be interested in the motor for nostalgic reasons. but finding a proper coil for it is next to impossible. 200 shipped ill take it.

I'll shoot you a PM shortly. Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting email notifications for some reason.

I shot you my cell number drop me a text il grab it if he doesnt
Oh ill take it. Just waiting on him.
Whoever built that should find a different profession. not even worth stringing new leads on. That motor was built for pro audio crossover. Aura 1800 series. With proper coil and soft parts, that was a retarded driver in a scoop or front loaded horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...