SOLD TC LMS 15! Phoniex Gold Tantrum 1200.1! ED 9.1! IDmax motor! MORE!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
Hello! I have a few items for sale that I need to get rid of!

SOLDFirst off is the infamous TC Sounds LMS Prototype 15! It's one of 2 subs in the world like this one! 4 slug magnet, Nomonex/Carbon cone, tall rubber surround. It's a SVC4 and I've heard the rms figure is close to 2000 wts! I've used this sub for all of 2 days! Barely broke it in! I ran approx. 1000 wts to it as I just don't have the amp power or electrical to give it all the power it can take! I ran it sealed in 3.8 cubes I believe it was. Got VERY LOW and DEEP and I swear was one of the SMOOTHEST subs you'll ever hear/see playing! I've owned literally hundreds and hundreds of subs, with 95+% of them being high end and as far as SQ goes, this and the 2 TC UE's had to be the smoothest/deepest! This sub got loud sealed but def. need a little bit more power in the sealed application I had it in. It needs 4 cubes sealed and 6-8 ported tuned LOW!

Perfect condition mechanically and cosmetically!

Price, $380 shipped to the Western half of the US and $360 Shipped to the Eastern half of the US! Covers paypal fees also! SOLD

CIMG9828-1.jpg

CIMG9832-1.jpg

CIMG9831-1.jpg

Next is my Phoniex Gold Tantrum 1200.1 amp. It's rated at 1200 wts anywhere between 2 ohms and 4 ohms! Not one ohm stable but doesn't need to be b/c whatever you can wire to one ohm, you can wire somewhere between 2 and 4 (with a few acceptions). It actually bench-tested at a little over 1500 wts!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif!

It's in perfect shape mechanically and cosmetically. I do NOT have the bass knob nor cord for it. It's missing one of the 4 speaker wire screws, which shouldn't be a huge deal at all! BOTH end caps are included!

Price, $260 SHIPPED anywhere!

CIMG0195.jpg

CIMG0199.jpg

CIMG0201.jpg

CIMG0202.jpg

Next is a blown ED 9.1. Has a few scratches so I'll rate it a 8 of 10 cosmetically. I'll do $90 SHIPPED to anyone in the US! ED repairs them for $90 shipped. I've gotten plenty of amps repaired from them and it'll take about 4-5 weeks before you have it back on your doorstep!

This amp is a powerhouse def.! Does a little over 1400 wts at 1 ohm!

No bass cord/knob included.

Next item is my Pioneer Premier DEHP 780mp! The Headunit is in PERFECT shape mechanically and cosmetically! Will include everything including the original box, manuals, remote, cage, harness, faceplate cage, etc! I bought this new about 1 year ago and have used it for the past 10 months in my car. The entire time I've had an external Sat. Radio unit (Samsung Nexus 50) so I barely actually touched the unit! Everything works and looks perfect! I've recently upgraded to the 9800bt so willing to sell this one!

Price, $190 SHIPPED! Will have pics up tomorrow afternoon.

Next is a Viper 300.1 amp! Does well over 300 wts of CLEAN power!

Perfect shape mechanically and cometically. Price wise, I wanted $90 + shipping for it but will sale it for $80 SHIPPED! Will have pics up tomorrow afternoon also!

I have a few other things for sale also that I will update this thread with tomorrow, including an IDMAX 12 motor/basket, an RE SE motor/basket, and alarm/remote start ($40 shipped, brand new in box!), and a few other random items!

Thanks for your interest and ALL TRADE OFFERS WELCOMED!!!

Please let me know if you want more/different pics and I can have that done immediately. I have thousands of positive references on here an other various forums so no worries there. Accept paypal (preferred), MO's, MoneyGram (with Walmart), and cash if local. As always, first come first serve! Only way to hold an item is with partial payment!

vitveet@hotmail.com

PICS OF RE SE MOTOR, IDMAX 12 MOTOR AND VIPER 300.1 ADDED!!!

PIC added for the alarm/remote start on page 3! $40 SHIPPED, BNIB!

V.

Here are the pics of the RE SE motor. Selling it for $80 SHIPPED! Includes the basket! Sub is an SEXXX as it sits now but blown.

CIMG0268.jpg

CIMG0262.jpg

Here are the IDMAX 12" pics. $90 SHIPPED on it!

CIMG0264.jpg

CIMG0267.jpg

CIMG0265.jpg

And lastly, here's a viper 300.1 that I'll do $80 SHIPPED on!

CIMG0269.jpg

Another pic of the cone of the 2 subs:

CIMG0263.jpg

Everything still available!

V.

bump for a great guy! pm sent.
Thank man, pm responded!

Awesome guy here...Would love to have that sub, I think we had talked about it a while back. Have no doubts buying from him...
Thanks to you too! We still have to meet up one day! I should be coming down your way later on this summer! Maybe we can set something up!

LMS sub is pending.....

V.

Extremely nice guy to deal with here folks.....If i get the cash together fast enough, that tantrum will be mine! Need something to beat my 12" Death Penalty.
Thanks man! I'll still honor our deal if you decide to get it;)!

TC LMS 15 is now SOLD!

V.

Sold it to a member here.....he doesn't want anyone to know he bought it...!

But yeah, everything else is for sale still!

V.

Sold it to a member here.....he doesn't want anyone to know he bought it...!But yeah, everything else is for sale still!

V.
Why doesnt he want anyone to know? lol. See if he'll sell it to me? Or maybe ill sell him mine? so he can have 2.

bump for one heck of a guy .. How have you been? I have a 15" TC LMS 4000 sitting around if you'd be interested in buying it I might let it go for cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.