TC epic, ppl who have actually heard it?

Yeah I'm set on the TC. Though I'm wondering about the box. Idk if I should go sealed or ported. It seems like the people who have used it recommend sealed but others say ported will be fine.

I mean the last sub I used was a 50$ Pioneer 12 in a prefab box. So anything will sound better. I'm just looking for a good range. I'm new so excuse what I'm about to say b/c it will sound stupid but I'd like a sub that can play the tones in songs like "bass I love you" or low notes like that. At least around that frequency. But if the TC will truly shine in a sealed box I'm more than down to go that route. I'm gonna ask a local shop by me to build the box for me so either way.

works great in either. I would go with 1.8-2.2 cubic feet tuned at 30-34hz for ported, and 1-1.5 cubic feet with 1 lb of stuffing for sealed.

I had mine in a 2.1 cubic foot box tuned at 31 hz (32" of port area) off 750w and it was deep bass. Sounded like a 15 was back there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.