Tax return: What are YOU buying?

ls2poweredgoat
5,000+ posts

Womanizer
Well last year I got $9XX and I only worked for Wal-Mart since August of that tax year...sooo this year I'm thinking I'm going to get north of $1,500 since I've been with Wal-Mart for this entire year...hmm, maybe more??

What do you have planned? I was just going to put the $$ towards getting the car paid off, but my front struts in my car are trashed so I'm thinking of getting...Tokico Blue struts w/Eibach SportLine drop springs..which will run me around $650 total, then banking the rest of the $$ or buying a nice 5-channel with it...

Do you have anything planned yet??!??!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

We usually clean up quite nice, between the two of us, we rake up about $10,000. So, i got a friend who is selling her 01 Yukon for $3500 to me.....and that will be where my car audioz goes.

lol we just finished getting xmas presents and already were talking about what else were going to get

I will be buying 5 Sundown 100.2's cause I have a secret //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Either tha or paying off school debt

Who knows! Depends on how much I will get back.

Me and the wifey cleared over 10k last year, but this year with her finical hardships, I don't know.

With the way the economy is, probably bank most of it, although I would like to put a budget system back in the car. My wife actually wants me too, because she knows how much I helped her out this year.

I doubt I will. Just have to see how much we get back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.