Talk me out of buying this

yea, i have to agree with everyone on the crescendo bro... they are beastly, and rated at .5! hard to find many build houses that will rate their amps that low these days

yea, i have to agree with everyone on the crescendo bro... they are beastly, and rated at .5! hard to find many build houses that will rate their amps that low these days
I def wont be running at .5 but mainly I like that its rated at 12v. And if its the same price I may end up going with it

I think they rate at 13.8. Still very underated I bet at 13.8 and a true 1ohm load you would get 3800-3900 on avg from there bc3500's. Yea, but its nice to be able to go that low just incase ur future subs change and you want more power around 4200+@ .5ohm.

I think they rate at 13.8. Still very underated I bet at 13.8 and a true 1ohm load you would get 3800-3900 on avg from there bc3500's. Yea, but its nice to be able to go that low just incase ur future subs change and you want more power around 4200+@ .5ohm.
Its not my subs I'm worried about its my cars electrical. Its wack! Plus my car ***** for SPL

Also how come everyone is talking up the crescendo but no one has them? Are they new? I can honestly say I've never heard of them, or seen them in sigs or videos.

ur car's electical can't handle that much pwr. + buy my subs 4real, I don't wanna have to ship these bischs
Well, I sent my alternator back. I should be getting a replacement 220 amp soon. I have a $300 1000CA battery with big 3 done in welding 1/0. I think that should be sufficient for up to 3k anything after that I'd probably get another battery.

I am going to I'll call you tomorrow. BTW they arent for me anyway (i already have a sub setup plus obviously im looking at running about 2-3kwrms cant do that with type r's lol)

it may be a good idea to get your electrical up to snuff before you look into getting a new amp.
Read above post. I think the only thing I'm missing is an extra battery. I'm on my stock 130 amp alt again because my 220 amp was faulty

I wouldn't trust a hifonics amp bigger than 2KW and that's a terrible price for 3KW. Really I'd put the AP against Hifonics for reliability...

Crescendo is legit. Their website is junk, but their products are solid and customer service was good and fast when I dealt with them.

I'd buy a used Sundown 3K for that sort of budget.... they're quite reliable and are very strong.

You will want at LEAST 1 additional battery to properly power a 3KW amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.