T-Fade and D.S.S bring you The Savage neo sub

I'd fap to that lol , the sub is already in production stages so I know what I'm buying next,July -

August at the latest release date as tfade says....With a spl version coming soon and they are 12" to 18" right now

I don't have a facebook, so I can't even see it! Even if I did, it's blocked on school computers!

Somebody please attach some images to this thread! I'm going to be getting new subs this summer. Four of these 18's should get nasty if each one has a 7k.....

It's weird you can't look. I didn't have to log on to facebook to see it, but here you go. Tfade posted it on his facebook.

m4fr1bZ.jpg

I don't have a facebook, so I can't even see it! Even if I did, it's blocked on school computers!
Somebody please attach some images to this thread! I'm going to be getting new subs this summer. Four of these 18's should get nasty if each one has a 7k.....
"https://" doesn't work? I used to do it all the time back in high school, or use a proxy site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.