T/a question?

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
We delay everything based off the subwoofer(or farthest speaker)

on the 80prs. Its an inch based system. 0-160 inches.

My measurements are. to voice coil

Left tweeter 33 Right tweeter 50.5

left door 40 right door 52.5

sub 56

My question is, when setting the T/a based off of tape measurements. Would you say, set all speakers to 160 and then considering my right door is 2nd farthest, make it 160-52=108? and do that with every speaker except the sub?

or should i just input exact measurements.

Obviously its easier to just tinker and see what works and i can get a great center stage doing that...but with less than optimal tonality. So im wondering if there is some right way to do it.

Time alignment is for compensating for differences in distances. Use the distances as measured with your tape measure and input as directed by Pioneer.

Tonality is frequency response. Fix tonality with crossovers, channel levels and EQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.