switching keyless entry??

so this would b all i need?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230290505200

Oh for the love of Mike.
You need a remote start keyless entry and a bypass module.

Only those two items.

it seems like you are over thinking. If you want to get a keyless entry then there is no need for the remote start.

Here ya go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEI-712T-Keyless-Entry-System-Valet-712T-716T_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ6763QQihZ017QQitemZ270185924666QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

a little off topic, but I have a 1990 Buick LeSabre that has power locks and windows, but no keyless entry. Also has a trunk release button in the glove box, but the key has to be turned on for the button to work.

How hard would it be to install a keyless entry kit on the car? never done keyless or alarms or anything. Also, could I make the keyless pop the trunk?

Easy 20 minute job for anyone that has experience with it. If you're a rookie, it'll be about an hour. Both the locks and the trunk are [+] pulse, so you'll need to use relays.

Easy 20 minute job for anyone that has experience with it. If you're a rookie, it'll be about an hour. Both the locks and the trunk are [+] pulse, so you'll need to use relays.
thats what i like about the units with the onboard relays for the door locks no need for relays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.