Sweetness

Participant count
  • Participant list

beastyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Okay, i've totally wrecked the Fiat internally and everything is hanging loose because I tested some **** at my car dealer (sub out, other in... rear speaks out ,... other in... etcl)

simply for testing it was done and (remember that this info is based on a Fiat uno, any other car probally comes out totally difference) this is what I've ended up with and this is the best I've ever heared the Fiat play (pure SQ)

JVC basic 4 x 40w RDS CD unit

Tweeters: 4 caliber tweeters 25w RDS (on HU)

Rear speakers: Rockford 100w RMS/ 200w max

SUB: Rockford HE 10" sub @ 200rms

Front speakers: Pioneer TX something @ 70w RDS

Powered by: Phoenix gold 2x50W RDS (trimode, HP = rear speaks, LP = SUB @ 180w rds) + Phoenix Gold QX 90.2 for front speakers + Pioneer enclosed sub @ 100w RDS (behind dashboard fully sealed with dynamat)

The changes made on the system compared to the previous install is that the rockford sub is new, including the trimode filter. Rockford rear speakers have replaced sony xplod's (EVIL **** BAD DONT BUY **** **** ****) (world of difference).

A small difference in install but sound quality is freaking great and decibel output now is at 134 which is pretty high (i think) for the hardware thats in.

"Now I lay you down to sleep"

"Praise the lord my soul to keep"

"If my radio dies before I awake"

"Praise the lord my soul to take"

Originally posted by beastyle Rockford rear speakers have replaced sony xplod's (EVIL **** BAD DONT BUY **** **** ****) (world of difference).

"
I agree. I keep having to tell one of my friends that RF is better than Sony in car audio systems. Some how he never gets it. This is the funniest part, he says that

"The only reason people like RF is becasue they are a new brand and are hip and very cheap."

Spoken like a true dumbass.

Originally posted by longstreet  

I agree. I keep having to tell one of my friends that RF is better than Sony in car audio systems. Some how he never gets it. This is the funniest part, he says that

"The only reason people like RF is becasue they are a new brand and are hip and very cheap."

Spoken like a true dumbass.
I dont think that you ahve quite gotten down the the rotos of your friends idiocy...

RF was one of the first companines serious into car audio...

they made the first car amp EVER....

smak yur buddy for me, then tell me where eh lives and let me smak him too....

if he did then I just lit a candle for him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thank you oh mighty ampman !

does "RF" of "Team RF" stand for Realy F***ed???? I just wonder because theis stuff sounds and is built as badly as you guys are mis-led. the first amd ever was a tube unit made for home audio, the first one in a car was an adapted a class installed and many time improved upon by JBL back in the "t-series" days

rockford fosgate made the first CAR ONLY AMPLIFIER..

not a converted amp, but designed and used in cars only...

argue if you will, but it came from a reputable sourse, a major car audio amgazine...

Misled is coming to an Audioforum and putting down a brand that has proven itself in almost every field there is.

You might find the RF sound just not your sound altho you then should know that its YOU who's off because RF does have good quality products which are mostly underrated. You pay for the name but atleast you sure as hell get what you paid for.

But I agree, if you want power and super SQ then just buy Ti12d elite subs from PG //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beastyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beastyle
Holland, Amsterdam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date