Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
n4i6u0.jpg

n4i6x1.jpg

Before I list this on ebay or local I have decided I am going to sell my suv. It is a 1994 Isuzu trooper has about every option in it but no moon roof. Has 2 sets of tires the aggressive ones on it now and then just at's with it. both in good shape with alot of use left the one set I think only has 5k miles on it.

Has Remote start and alarm on it.

Runs great and has mainly highway miles this was my aunts and was driven from Nj to pa and upstate ny for her work. Was waxed once a month and it shows it when it is clean. It is dirty in these pics as you can even see from the brake dust on the rims. Inside is in good shape minor wear I can get pics soon.

Bads.....

Has a tick to the motor ever since 39k

Exhust is getting loud sounds like a hole some place.

Has 194k on the motor and runs great burns little oil. I have driven this daily for over 2yrs now. And my work I was driving 140 miles a day that proves how strong this is.

Looking for $3,000 obo this is 4x4 with a v6

I figured I would throw it on here to hook you guys up before I do it local so this will only be on here for about 5 days or so then it will go local for sale. I have honestly never really tried to sell it mentioned it to like 2 people on line and listed here once before when I was looking to buy a bike. But I already have 2 cars as it is and just do not drive this much anymore but it is great in the winter that was why I kept it but now looking at buying a newer truck.

There is also a good amount of people on this site that has seen it in person you can talk to anyone of them as well

I'll vouch, been in it too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies