super tweeters

they're extremely shrill and annoying... like they will blast your face off. only time ive seen those in an installation that needed them, was in a bass race van

yes thats what i am looking for something you can hear from a far distance and thats loud and harsh on your ears

just to blast around my small town or at party or when i play a police siren on my cd bc i have strobes so you kno fun to do at a friends house or something

that or when someone pulls out inftont of me or walks infront of me

a friend of mine had 4 sleniumns and a car pulled out inftont of him and blew out the cars windows dnt ask me how but it happend he also has 4 12's in his excursion bad audio setup he has

yes thats what i am looking for something you can hear from a far distance and thats loud and harsh on your ears

just to blast around my small town or at party or when i play a police siren on my cd bc i have strobes so you kno fun to do at a friends house or something

a friend of mine had 4 sleniumns and a car pulled out inftont of him and blew out the cars windows dnt ask me how but it happend he also has 4 12's in his excursion bad audio setup he has

yes thats what i am looking for something you can hear from a far distance and thats loud and harsh on your ears just to blast around my small town or at party or when i play a police siren on my cd bc i have strobes so you kno fun to do at a friends house or something

fail

i am only planning on having 2 12's l7's ported with a 1500.1 kicker amp and then for doors i plan on going with polk momo's 6.5 comps front and back i like hearing back speakers and powering them with a 650.4 kicker amp 125rms a piece

i was with him so i seen it with my own eyes this kid has so much money he doesnt kno what to do with it i am telling u blew out the back window on the car

why would i be 12 and plan on getting a system for my car wow arent u smart

and if u can read text typing then i feel sorry for u its also known as shorthand

writting of the future

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.