Super Buget Entry System Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

B1GR3DDD

Delaware
I currently have a very, very ****** (but I still love) 2002 Camery with a whopping 210k miles on it that has had the check engine light on for the past year, AKA a piece of ****. This January 31, it's registration is going to expire, and there's too many problems to fix, odds are we're just gonna get rid of it. It's about time to get a new one anyway.

So, with the new car, I plan on taking good care of it as I should. One thing I'd like to do is throw a nice system that beats out the stock system by a bit and sets it apart. I'm trying to buget a bit as I'm not dedicating a year's pay into this. I wanna spend around $500, which I think is more than enough to get me going. I feel like I could keep a few of the stock speakers in order to save a few bucks, as they should be just fine for my needs.

Now, the only thing is that I am completely new to car systems. I do know the basics of basics, but other than that its a foreign language. I really just want some recommendations as to what I should look into (components wise) and good brands of parts to get.

Any tips or advice at all feel free to share, I'm all ears!

Thanks Everyone!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.