Super **** Black PPI ART pics, new trunk lighting

dang girl, do want, what did you have to pay for that bad boy..

i know you dont have much room, but personally i wouldn't mount it on the box being so precious and all o_O

ya no room at all really. the rack is sturdy as hell and i put foam weather stripping under it to cushion it a little. its been beating strong for about 2 years now i think.

paid more than id like to admit for it. spacers alone were $!00 each....but it's worth every penny. the seller called me about a year after the sale and asked if i had installed it and if i would sell it back. didn't happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.

And I don't care how much something like that costs, if you can afford it, and it brings a smile to your face every time you look at it or hear it, it was money well spent.

Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.And I don't care how much something like that costs, if you can afford it, and it brings a smile to your face every time you look at it or hear it, it was money well spent.

absolutely....and it does so every day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif its so **** in person, and that amp being fed clean preamp juice out of my ppi par-245 is nut worthy...seriously clean **** on my 3 way cdt and xxx fronts.

i have an extra ppi par-245 in my storage unit in mint condition for a rainy day / new car eventually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.