sundown zv5 mounting

buckeyes#1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
p-town
can this sub be mounted horizontal without it breaking something upgraded my zv3 wow this v5 is a monster

Sb2sWk6.jpg

I have mounted some monster Subs horizontally 2 never had any problems but I did see one of my ******* friends with two MTX 9500 in a prefab box sitting in his garage standing up on one end and I told him to lay the box down he tipped it back and dropped it and broke one of the baskets every where the frame met the speaker mounting flange Halfway Around the sub I grinded it down as best as possible and JB Weld it it back up it's been about 3 years since then and as far as I know it's still going strong but **** it took like 2 days to get it all back together because of one ******* mistake that's the only time I've ever seen a basket break but I have seen stupid people use tiny little screws to mount big Subs horizontally and the screws ripped out then they pull up at my house wondering why their s*** stopped beating thinking they blew something

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.