Sundown ZV4 10" with NS V.3 Spider Pack and Triple XL Leads, price??..

Participant count
  • Participant list

vanillagorilla

I'm thinking about selling my 1 month old ZV.4 10" sub, I just don't use it and see no reason holding onto something I will not use. I bought it out of 'compulsion' but I did not know what price it would fetch.. I had it built with the Nightshade V.3 spider pack, dark red in color, and had the newer 'triple' Xl leads installed also.. trying to get a feeler.

I know, it's just a dumb question, but what price will it fetch?. No, I don't sell subs or amps for a living and have no idea what this custom sub will go for.. $400 ish?... too high/low?. I know what I 'paid' and am not expecting that as it is a month old but just a ballpark figure.. If the price is right, I'll sell it.. kinda sad to see a one of a kind sub go, but oh well.

Ebay??. Hate to think of it.

Being that the add ons don't cost much I would ask 375+ shipping but would honestly take 325+ shipping, buying Subs new is just such a loss unless you would have a proto type sub or something along those lines, its the same with amps we all know this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.