Sundown Schedule : Slamology / Jake Vacation

Participant count
  • Participant list

sundownz
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
North Carolina
Heads up to everyone about our schedule.

Most of the guys going to Slamology will be leaving on Thursday to head up there. I am leaving Friday morning. We will have a booth to show our products at Slamology; we will also be giving out signed posters with our new company model -- if you want to see you'll have to attend Slamology or wait until afterward //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All of the guys attending Slamology will be back to work on Tuesday *except* for me (**).

Limited staff will be at the shop the entire time -- we will not fully close the shop at all but operations will be severely limited Friday and Monday around the weekend of Slamology.

** - I am actually taking a family vacation that is completely unrelated to work (weird, I know) for the remainder of the week next week with my extended family, kids, wife, etc. So this means Debbie will also be gone.

Debbie and I do all of the manual credit card billing and most invoicing here so invoicing will be limited all of next week. I will remote in from my laptop and do what I can in the evenings; and the rest of the staff will do their best to keep work flowing as smoothly as possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date