SOLD sundown saz1500d

stefanhinote
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
tucson,az
Used sundown audio saz1500d, $250shipped to 48states

Comes with bass knob. Been on good electrical, the mounting holes/feet are scratched up from mounting but that's pretty evident :p

Has small ding in corner, see picture. Other then that it's good.

I know the pictures aren't that great, I'll have better ones in a few days...

dsc0001g.jpg

dsc0002m.jpg

dsc0003q.jpg

**** i hope one of these comes around when i get the penny! that or 2000d.. I think im going with sundown on my sub amp anywayzz. Great company.

What was your entire system with that amp and what was the rating of your alternator. I really want to use this amp with a Fi Q but not sure if I need to upgrade my alternator. I'm willing to get an upgraded battery but don't want to add a second. Sorry for asking question in your for sale thread.

What was your entire system with that amp and what was the rating of your alternator. I really want to use this amp with a Fi Q but not sure if I need to upgrade my alternator. I'm willing to get an upgraded battery but don't want to add a second. Sorry for asking question in your for sale thread.
how much amps is your current alternator ?

Well on my last saz1500d, I tested it out at full tilt on my stock alt. I think my stock alt was 100amps max and my voltage would drop to into the 11 range. So I turned the gain way down until my voltage would only drop to ~13.5v. I then ordered a DC alt, 270amps max and 160 at idle, and with this amp at full tilt my voltage would basically sit around 13.8v and up.

Honestly though I got the h/o alt for a bigger build in future. With a bigger battery upfront and being easy on the gain, you can easily run this on a stock alt.

I had it on a 18" fi bl.

My stock alt is 125. If I grab a yellow top you think that would be fine? I would be wiring it up to 2ohms and doing the big 3. Its an 07 G6 with the Monsoon system. I don't have the cash now but if I manage to get ahold of some this would probably be first on my list to buy. Thanks for the info regardless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.