Participant count
  • Participant list

Thewes
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Sundown 2500D:

$560.00 shipped Shipped cont.us NO TRADES

Never been abused, ran at 2 ohms its whole life. Mounting points have normal wear/marring, also half of the gain knob broke off (who knows how? it still functions fine) other than that, is is practically in perfect condition. Comes with original box and bass knob.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

(those are not visible scratches, its just the bright flash)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your saying that because it looks like the gain was melted off, that is not the case at all. I'm pretty sure a pocket knife or some other improper tool was used to set the gain at one point. I remember having the amp o scoped and half of the gain knob just kinda plopped out, I didn't really think much of it because now all you use is a flat head as opposed to a Philips.

I remember these things used to sell faster than you could post em! Ill do 500 shipped... thats rock bottom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.