Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new Sundown SAZ 1500d V2.

Never been mounted.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Picture doesnt show the original box but we do have it.

Price:

$400 shipped/insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It was a joke man. That's relatively cheap. Jeez
Lol.

Keep in mind Andrew is an awesome guy to to business with. He hooked me up with a ZED Leviathan back in the day and he takes great care of his people.

Does this SAZ have more potential than the SCV designI have been looking for something in this power range

Any warranty on it
I am not totally familiar with the sundown line up as we typically do not sell the product. However, I have heard the SAZ is a bit more sought after than the SCV

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Also, 30 day warranty on the amp. Plus price drop to $375 shipped.

I am not totally familiar with the sundown line up as we typically do not sell the product. However, I have heard the SAZ is a bit more sought after than the SCV 

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Still have?

do you still have this amp?

Item(s) for Sale: Brand new Sundown SAZ 1500d V2.

Never been mounted.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Picture doesnt show the original box but we do have it.

Price:

$400 shipped/insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Do you still have this amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.