sundown quality and performance

well I've owned several 40.1's over the years and have had several sundown amps over the years and have protected the hell out of them all.all i did was switch off then switch them back on no problem's. both are great products in my eyes as for the way they sound well I think anything over 1k rms sounds like crap anyways just because its always over powering the front stage unless you have another 1k for mids and highs and a ton of them.then when your talking about using 2k+ on a SQ setup that would never work unless it was turned down below 1k.

so as for anyone complaining about sound quality from 2k plus is well.....not right because there is no SQ with that much power.

I'm no SQ guy but i have been around them enough to know if they see class d amps in the trunk you wont win anyways. LOL

I have a big belle in my wifes car with 1 fi ten and i find myself turning down the bass to make it sound better with the mids and highs.but then SQ to me is a good mix of bass and mid/high.I dont worry about staging besides front and rear my car is not going to win any shows but it sounds great to me and will still do a 147-148 sealed on the dash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date