Sundown Nightshade?

Thanks man. Im looking for something a little stronger. Looing at the ascendant mayhem or the Dc xl level4. Was looking at some fi's but they dont impress me much.

Thanks man. Im looking for something a little stronger. Looing at the ascendant mayhem or the Dc xl level4. Was looking at some fi's but they dont impress me much.
all the subs u named are similar btls, nightshades, xls, mayhems, etc, all are decent daily beaters

all the subs u named are similar btls, nightshades, xls, mayhems, etc, all are decent daily beaters
Im looking for something I can pound on daily and then run some big power through on burps. I dont want to switch back and forth between subs for daily use and subs for comp. Once its in my car it will stay in my car....

You sir have alot to.learn the nightshades can take a **** ton of power on a burp and can take some big power daily if you know what hour doing my v2' nightshades had a 4500 each for 6 mos

You sir have alot to.learn the nightshades can take a **** ton of power on a burp and can take some big power daily if you know what hour doing my v2' nightshades had a 4500 each for 6 mos
I've seen the V1's take 6kw on a burp.

scott sinde did a 155.6 on two sundown nightshade v2s updraded he was running 8000 watts a sub and I bought one and ran a soundstream xxx 6500 d at 1 ohm daily and it took it like a champ rather have a sundown over a btl or a assendant heres a link of it in my car in a 3.5 cubed box with 53 inchs of port tuned to 35 hertz

I know I have some to learn. I have never owned any of these subs which is why I am inquiring and giving info on what I am looking to do so I can get the best opinions before I spend my cash on junk. At least I am looking into something other than kicker, jl, fosgate lmao....I have been looking at the xl l4 d1 and it looks promising.

I am in the process of having my alt built to 200amp and I have my batteries, wiring, hu, and amps already. I am going to try and run 1 50amp fuse per amp on a burp for MECA. Im looking for a 145 with a single 15 around 4ft^3 at 35 hrts with about 50 in of port.

I do have a box question. I am installing all of this in my 04 grand prix and was wandering what type of box is best short and deep or tall and not so deep? I was looking at building the box around 16-17" tall and 36" wide but wasnt sure if this would let enough air i the cabin from the trunk. 17" is gonna be **** close to the rear deck but I dont want to build a box that is gonna take up my entire trunk.

Edit: if someone has a nice 15" sub for sale pm me what it is with a price

I do have a box question. I am installing all of this in my 04 grand prix and was wandering what type of box is best short and deep or tall and not so deep? I was looking at building the box around 16-17" tall and 36" wide but wasnt sure if this would let enough air i the cabin from the trunk. 17" is gonna be **** close to the rear deck but I dont want to build a box that is gonna take up my entire trunk.
Edit: if someone has a nice 15" sub for sale pm me what it is with a price
PM one of the box builders on here and they can help you out... Ram designs and Pro rabbit are the two that are on the most...

Alrighty, with a little dimension help from Pro rabbit (said his wife has the same car as me) so he was able tohelp out better. I designed a box.

Doesnt look like I have enough port but maybe because it is so tall? Idl but it says 33hrts so I suppose its right

edit: for some reason I cant get the **** pic big enough to read it..fml

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.