Sundown Nightshade 15" motor and basket

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:
Above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are MINT, motor has no chips, it's in great condition. 15" basket, ready to redone from Zv3 all the way to a nsv3

Price:

150 for the motor, plus a cheap shipping label from @Boomsday ; I'm guessing it'll be under 30 to ship it.. If you want the basket I'm sure we can work something out.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be prepared for war.. Lol

Item Pictures:
DSC_0393.jpg

[quote name='04murdalanche']You would know better than me but I'm pretty sure it's a v1 sorry bro:/
@TheycallmeJT ; its a v1 right?[/QUOTE]
Yes sir. The original box I got it in was marked v1 as well as having others verify

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be prepared for war.. Lol
Good because it's safe to assume the shipping company will declare war on it!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

can you tell me the id-od spec of the gap??? if its still for sale
it has been sold, thanks for your interest though. if you want that information i can find it and get it to you.

Good because it's safe to assume the shipping company will declare war on it!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lol forreal. jackasses

still no trades?
whatcha got? I MAY be able to get another

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.