BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Nightshade 15 V1

Dual 2ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent condition.... Foam, cone, and dustcap are beautiful. This sub does come with rubber mounting gasket (although not shown in the pic). The magnet could use a cleaning, but no chips or defect. The basket looks great.

I got this sub like new with a very stiff suspension. It has about 2 or 3 months of careful use on my cyclops and thats about it, I shortly after got my TRF and the NS has been sitting on my floor for a while.

Price:

Price is firm as I'm just looking to get back what I have invested in it, which is 250...so....

250+ actual shipping and paypal fees. PROBABLY 280 shipped in most places....

250 local pickup orlando fl.

No Trades

Item Pictures:

(nightshade is on the LEFT for those who dont know your motors)

P1160524.jpg

P1160525.jpg

P1160526.jpg

P1160529.jpg

Ref's: Been selling here for years...26 pos iTrader points in just the last year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

pretty good actually. its a little bit louder than the nightshade and sounds great in the box it's in. i wanted to run a 2nd xtr pro to it but its going to be a bish to find another one....so probably going back to the cyclops, which is a GREAT amp paired with that sub. lots of wanngage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.