Sundown Night shades vs Digital design 95 series Subs

Sundown Night Shades vs Digital Design 95 series

• Total voters
it is a toss up, as far as output goes, so may different things to consider if you get down to the nitty gritty, but personally, I am a Sundown *****, and would go the NIghtshade route simply because everybody and their grandmother don't have them, infact around here, typically they think they are flea market crap.

it is a toss up, as far as output goes, so may different things to consider if you get down to the nitty gritty, but personally, I am a Sundown *****, and would go the NIghtshade route simply because everybody and their grandmother don't have them, infact around here, typically they think they are flea market crap.
the nightshade i rebuilt for wildsebring was quite a nice driver.

DD, The guys at DD are a blast to talk to and deal with.. Im switchin my entire system to DD
The dick I delt with last year wasn't. Maybe they have had a couple staff meetings and sorted out the customer relations issue I experianced. It was bad enough that I got rid of the 99z10 I had, because I didn't want to have to deal with the shitty attitude when I destroyed it, which I would have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...