Sundown has the BEST Customer Service. I couldn't be more pleased!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Syphlyn

Canada
So my small story starts with the ordering of an X12 speaker. I ordered it through SSA Audio and they also have outstanding c/s. Anyways I placed my order on August 10th and right after the speaker was shipped out I found an excellent Saz 2000d for the great price of $350 shipped. I then wanted to go for the Zv4. I got in contact with Aaron from SSA and he said I could re route the X12 back to them and they'd invoice me the difference, which I did and it went smoothly.

Fast forward a month and I have my precious Zv4 12 and I must say it is one ****** looking speaker. I had everything ready for it and popped it in my truck and wow I was impressed, coming from two alpine type rs in a prefab I knew I'd see a big difference but oh boy I was in love. Two days later I found 3 or 4 spots where the surround was separating from the frame/basket. I posted on a different forum and Jacob replied within 30 minutes and told me a call tag would be sent and I would be sent a replacement once my speaker got back to NC. I live in western Canada so I drive down to WA to pick everything up. **** happens I know that so I told them to send it to my WA address and I'd go down and pick it up. It's a 5 hour round trip and costs me $70 bucks in gas, but like I said **** happens and that was no issue.

Fast forward another two weeks and I get my replacement Zv4 12 (it is now Thursday October 24th), super excited to get the bass going. I open the box and instantly inspect the surround and it was missing glue again but this time a whole strip about 8 inches in circumference along with two other spots. I emailed them right away and got a response from Brandon who apologized and said everything would be made right.

Brandon informed me he was staying late that night (Thursday Oct 24th) and building me a new one and it would be shipped out the next day. He also sent a call tag for the Zv4 I had. Sure enough the speaker was shipped out Friday morning at 7am.

Fast forward 7 DAYS LATER (today) and I have my Zv4 12 which is glued perfectly and has no issues. I also got a lanyard, T shirt, and beer koozie.

Although this was a lengthy process it was flawless and smooth. Considering I live over 3000 miles away from their shop in NC I couldn't be more pleased with the shipping times and build times.

***For those wondering I was informed that the glue was drying too quick for one of the builders and that is why it was missing glue, the issue has been fixed.***

A special thanks goes out to Jacob, Brandon, and Bryan for providing me with excellent service and communication throughout the process.

10752479_10152512502445835_1771650535_o.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Syphlyn

Syphlyn
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Syphlyn