Item(s) Description/Condition:

used no scratches works 100%

Price:

sold

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you get an amp and that all.no box,remote gain,remote cable. just the amp

Item Pictures:
sundown3500.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
bigger is always better ,i have a dc 7.5 myself [for sale]
well i just dont want to lose my back seat right now. im working on the looks and ride of my new toy first. got a full 4/5 belltech kit coming got my dad sending me a new front bumper from certifit.drive over get my roll pan this week when its ready.start doing body work when i get a new welder

blazerwith18s.jpg

looks good so far , i have a 2bd gen s10 myself ,very loud too.stephan has heard it ,he knows
I only liked the single cab 2nd gen. but from what I hear these can get loud.but thats not what i want right now.especially when my kid is going to be driving in about 2 months. scary!!! LOL

yea it was for me too ,when all my kids got their licenses ,so i have a smaller amp ,but its brand new in the box and not what you are looking for i guess,or else i would have asked .

yea it was for me too ,when all my kids got their licenses ,so i have a smaller amp ,but its brand new in the box and not what you are looking for i guess,or else i would have asked .
what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...