suggestions?

What kind of subs and amp can I get to put under the back seat of a 2013 GMC Sierra crew cab that will have good sound quality and hit hard?
What do you mean by hit hard?Chest bang hard,or eye squint hard?Not a lot of room under that seat without raising it about 2-4" to get a hard hitting sub in there..You might be able to get a single ported down fire type enclosure under one side like a 12 or 10,and amps under the other side if you dont want mount amps on back wall.

I don't mind putting amps on back wall or somewhere else. I just want subs to go under the rear seat if possible. I just want some good bass. Does lifting the seat make a huge differnce?

I say take the back seats out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Seriously though, if you raise them you'll have room for some good stuff. Can't really "hit hard" with shallow stuff

What kind of subs and amp can I get to put under the back seat of a 2013 GMC Sierra crew cab that will have good sound quality and hit hard?
As you have probably noticed already, "hit hard" means different things depending on who you ask. A lot of people like their bass to be able to make their rear view mirrors useless, but that might be way too much for you.

With a pair of shallow or traditional subs under roughly 5" you can have a ported down firing enclosure that fits under the rear seat with no lift. The ported design will help with "hitting hard" and if it's paired with good sounding subs and tuned right it will also sound great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Dave89

Dave89
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date