Suggestions

Phatillusion
5,000+ posts

Banned
I saw the sticky about 1000+ watt amps, but I need some opinions to help narrow it down....

What I want is an amp capable of pushing 1000-1400 Wrms into either 1 ohm or 2 ohm load... Obviously I want a reliable amp, not to expensive, but something of quality...I don't mind spending $500-700.

Thanks,

Phat

my MMATS D300HC would be right up your alley my man. i really REALLY need to sell it b/c i want to upgrade to more power:D. rated at 1250@2ohm at 12.5 volts will do 1750@14.4. dimensions are 8.5x11x2.75 about the size of a stack of printer paper. 300+ shipping if you decide to do it today i can make it 310 shipped my man. lemme know. oh it's used but is in **** near perfect condition it has a tiny scratch near the screw holes other than that it's perfect.

adam

the JL 1000/1, the most reliable amp i ever had. you could have the gains all the way and just rock out for a couple of hours and not even have to worry about it. it is 1000 watts rms to one channel stable at 1.5 to 4 ohms.

Originally posted by 97dakota I just purchased the zeus, its on sale at the zeb for 250
My bro just got his a couple weeks ago and fried his Fosgate Power, ha it was kinda funny because I told him it would blow and it did. He wasnt too mad, got his money back and stepped up to a W7.

That is a monster amp for real though.

My bro just got his a couple weeks ago and fried his Fosgate Power, ha it was kinda funny because I told him it would blow and it did. He wasnt too mad, got his money back and stepped up to a W7.
the W7 is a sub, not an amp

Originally posted by denim its a great amp, 1750 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
nah i'm going to buy loyd's AB amps as soon as he wants to sell em i'll run over 2.5kw at comps.

adam

Sorry about not letting you all know that...forgot about this thread...anyways I decided on a little more power because I am going to purchase 3 12" K's...ported of course, but the project won't be done till August at the earliest....Thanks for everyone's info...

Take it easy

Phat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.