Suggestions for 6.5 Component @ 75RMS Pretty PLEASE!

Adnan86
10+ year member

Hey guys, kinda new to the forum- ive been lurking for years thou- i got an 06` acura tsx and im planning on buying speakers for the car...looking to get 6.5 components in the front and 6.5 coaxial for back seats..already got a Eclipse EA4100 running @ 75RMS - 4ohm...and got my Dual 10" mtx 7500 in the truck ready to Boom...could I PLEASE get some suggestions as far as what speakers to get for my car? pretty please- thanks in advance guys

ohh btw im not trying to spend that much on a pair of speakers...i was looking to spead around 200 for both pairs of speakers...

id ctxmbquart pvi ( from me new 2 yr warranty )

ctx

opti

boston

all great brands
never really heard of id ctx or opti...

i love boston home audio stuff (i used to sell it a lot) and i hear nothing but good things about MBquarts...any specific models?

the pvi you linked are under dealer cost which tells me bad things i can do them for 180 with 2 yr factory warranty and a nice set of coax for the rear

that site is not authorized either so no warranty at all.

ID ctx is image dynamics good stuff woofers ect has them as well

from all the searches you guys seem to love this ID company-

anyway I was considering a pair of the Eclipse SC6500...any reviews?

any other kind of brands/models?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.