subzone or probox??

beau_dogger

I need a box for my 2 Kicker CVX12's. I am trying to decide to go with the subzone ZV212-2030 or the probox 212SPB. The probox has 2.25 cu. ft. per side which is perfect for the CVX's, the subzone has 2 cu. ft per side. I'm not to familiar with the probox HDF. Shed me so light please!!

being able to build your own boxes is definitely a good thing. The first one may not be perfect, but it's a start. And the more you do it, the better you get...and soon you can probably build boxes for money, which can make you a little extra money on the side.

True that, but given my time, space, and lack of electrical power tools one would need in order to build such a box if you will, is a lot of stuff I don't have. So, plus with this whole technology thing with HDF AND MDF, I think I was more so looking for info or enlightenment. Thanks for the info though!

If I must choose of those, Probox is great...
But, building ur own is better...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Do you know someone who has owned a probox? or have you had or heard one? I'm just curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beau_dogger

beau_dogger
united states
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BrianChia