subwoofers

I recently had to buy a legacy amp for my two 10's. It was something I never wanted to do as we all know legacy *****. Anyways this legacy is there 2nd series and it had performed WAY beyond my expectaions! My friend who is a car audio expert about **** his pants when he heard how well the amp pushed my 10's. Also I have beat the crap outta it and it still hasnt overheated or anything like that. So I would say if the legacy you have is series 2 then keep it and spend the money you save on not buying another amp on better subs. Also if you come into some extra money in the future you can always upgrade the amp.

what were the adire subs? what size box? what amp? adire is a very small company most people who get them are enthusiasts to the extreme so not everyone is just gonna hear one at every corner....

Originally posted by audiolife what were the adire subs? what size box? what amp? adire is a very small company most people who get them are enthusiasts to the extreme so not everyone is just gonna hear one at every corner....
Who were the owners... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'd take a shiva or a tempest long before the aforementioned MA units.

they were the tempest (2) i think in a red grand am givin 800 (rf i think) watts each sounded ok but i thought it would sound better. and the last setup maybe a week ago was 2 12's shivas in a jimmy or blazer i think they were under powered though.

lol jl i was gonna say the same thing.. i have heard the ma's myself they make some noise but the shiva my friend owns is in a hometheater that is an awful sq environment because of tuning of the boxxes and that shiva still sounds awesome..yes is boomy a drags a very slight overtone to music but god **** it still sounds sweet blows away a d.t. 15 that costs 2 times as much booms and sounds better

where can i find a jbl 1200.1 for 280? i've lokked at them at a couple of sites and there in the upper 400's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.