Subwoofer Enclosure Software

LEAP by Linear X.......

but it's not free, and in ss3079's opinion, not as good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LEAP by Linear X.......
but it's not free, and in ss3079's opinion, not as good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sorry ... let me rephase ...

Some box building programs are good, some are bad ... some are free, some aren't.

Some box building programs are the shits ... and some aren't free.

LEAP is perhaps the best one out there, but it is not free.

WinISD Pro is fairly good for ports and such, and it is free.

Yeah, I don't know how to word it ... but as long as I know what I'm trying to say I guess. Just know that I wasn't downing any programs that you have to pay for, or saying that they weren't as good.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sorry ... let me rephase ...
Some box building programs are good, some are bad ... some are free, some aren't.

Some box building programs are the shits ... and some aren't free.

LEAP is perhaps the best one out there, but it is not free.

WinISD Pro is fairly good for ports and such, and it is free.

Yeah, I don't know how to word it ... but as long as I know what I'm trying to say I guess. Just know that I wasn't downing any programs that you have to pay for, or saying that they weren't as good.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm just yankin your chain, man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LEAP is, in my humble opinion, the best thing since bondo. It slices, it dices and makes hashbrowns in seconds......oh wait....that's the Ultimate Chopper I bought on HSN....

Honestly, LEAP is the industry standard in box design. However, it comes at a price.....a fricken HUGE price. In fact, you could have a nice set of rims complete with tires and skull-shaped valve stem caps with LED eyeballs for what I paid for it......

PS: The hashbrowns ****.....if that d*mn thing hadn't come with The Miracle Blade, a George Foreman Grill, a years supply of OxyClean, and the Self-Draining Pasta Pot, it wouldn't have been worth 19.95 + S&H.

I'm just yankin your chain, man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
LEAP is, in my humble opinion, the best thing since bondo. It slices, it dices and makes hashbrowns in seconds......oh wait....that's the Ultimate Chopper I bought on HSN....

Honestly, LEAP is the industry standard in box design. However, it comes at a price.....a fricken HUGE price. In fact, you could have a nice set of rims complete with tires and skull-shaped valve stem caps with LED eyeballs for what I paid for it......

PS: The hashbrowns ****.....if that d*mn thing hadn't come with The Miracle Blade, a George Foreman Grill, a years supply of OxyClean, and the Self-Draining Pasta Pot, it wouldn't have been worth 19.95 + S&H.
Lol, sorry bro.

For the few minutes I had to play around with LEAP-5 ... I was amazed.

I'd love to own such a program, but for $1200 for both the crossover and enclosure software, or $650 for the enclosure software ... eh, that's pretty hefty. But you get what you pay for, and this is definetely true in this case.

- Steve

Whenever I download that ... I open it up, and it won't let me do anything, then it just shuts down ...
- Steve
when it just opens up like that, it's actually extracting itself to a directory... just search for blaubox.exe... that's the directory that you need to open it from...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.