Subthump Ultra Deep Box for NBS 2007+ Dual Round 12" Enclsoure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Just as the title says. I have been running SubThump boxes for the past 4+ years in 4 different vehicles. One of the best pre-fab boxes I have came across.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This box is for a dual 12” round subwoofer. I was able to fit two RE SE 12’s, 2 TC1000 12’s and two Infinity Reference 1232W without any modifications.

Comes carpeted in Black, which is an extra $20 option from Subthump.com

This is this their Ultra Deep Dual 12” sealed enclosure. The carpet is in great shape. There are a few screw hole marks from mounting my crossovers and Distribution Blocks, but doesn’t affect the box what so ever. The speaker terminals are there and in fine working order.

This box retails for $165 plus shipping. They have a Christmas sale going on right now for $149 however the shipping is pretty expensive from Subthump. Shipping from them is $69.38 to Dallas.

Price:

$100 plus ACTUAL shipping. I prefer local pickup in either the Dallas area or if you live in Oklahoma, we can arrange something.

Below is the link to the actual box.

http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Sub-Boxes/Silverado-Sierra-Crew-Cab/07-Up-New-Body-Style-GM-Crew-Cab-Dual-Downfire-Box.html

Fits: 07 & Up GM New Body Style 4 Door Crew Cabs

Approx. Empty Weight: 36 lbs

MDF Construction

Installs under the rear seat

No modifications required

Does not affect rear seat

Fits 10" and 12" round subs

Will also fit select 10" L5 square kickers and JL 13TW5

Mounting Depth: 6.5"

Volume: .83 cu.ft per chamber

Sealed Box, separated chambers

Finish: Carpet

Terminals: Installed

Subwoofers Sold Separately

Our dual 10/12 box is great-looking and fits incredible. Plus, we can fit much larger subs than any other box available. Our box fits 10's, 12s, even Kicker 10L5s and JL 13TW5s…and with more sub to floor clearance than any other box for this truck. 1.75" of clearance is standard on these boxes. Enough for some of the hardest hitting 12s you can fit in there. This box is a heavy hitter so if you like lots of bass, then this is the box for you. And if that isn't enough already, we also have the new style Silverado logo as an option. All these things make Subthump your trusted choice for your new crew cab sub box.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have been on the message board since August 8th, 2002. I have plenty of references. Well over the 10 references required. My references may not quite be up to date, but from what I have a record of, I have 15 references.

boe9.jpg

boe2.jpg

07amps2.jpg

07amps1.jpg

2011-12-25_07-36-40_168.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.