SubbyBeat is a scammer

I don't see anything "pieced back together"...
Lmao exactly and I can get my friends to lie for me as well. He's done nothing to defend himself. And now all of a sudden he had to piece the bottom back together when before it was just the cover. Wich he says he threw away? So what was broken and what was just thrown out? But any who. Why not just refund him not because you didn't ask for the money but because it's the honest thing to do.

He is not a scammer, so all of you chill the hell out with your wack accusations. I am the one who originally received these as subby was out of the country.
These fuse holders were absolutely shattered when i received them. The only reason they are functional is because they were glued/pieced back together to restore some use out of them.

Yes he should have taken more detailed pictures, but take my word, if you would have saw them you would understand completely.

Anyways, not sure why a random person decided to start this post, its quite honestly none of your business. This is between the seller and subby.
Isn't the op the one that sold them to subby?

Guy shouldn't have even used them if they didn't arrive as described.

no matter what you do now im sure nobody's going to deal with you now. this should have been handled differently .

if this was my deal i would have wanted proof that it was damaged.. then if i deemed it was the i would have refunded a few bucks not the hole thing. as you are using it. dont care if you " fixed it " thats on you.

now if you sent all back then you get a full refund. only if i see you did not use it, or did the damage.

but thats me...

Once you made the complaint to the seller, you should have returned the item. On the other hand, the seller should not have issued a refund until the merchandise was returned. In this case, both of you are equally responsible for this $hit hole.
I agree both these guys aren't the smartest cats in the bag. I wouldn't deal with either one of em to be honest.

yea they are minus the plastic coverings. which i paid for. i wish i would of snapped a picture..
but o well i guess im a scammer over ******* 20 dollars..

and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000.

all you gfy
Sales worth over a 1000 dollars... read please
I think you should focus on reading. You mentioned nothing of a dollar amount. You said, and I quote: "and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000." Anyone that can speak/understand common English would take that as meaning you have done multiple sales, well over 1000 of them.

I think you should focus on reading. You mentioned nothing of a dollar amount. You said, and I quote: "and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000." Anyone that can speak/understand common English would take that as meaning you have done multiple sales, well over 1000 of them.
I know semantics are being argued at this point, and that this contributes little to topic, but I inferred it as over $1000 worth of transactions because:

A) the previous sentence dealt with a dollar ammount

yea they are minus the plastic coverings. which i paid for. i wish i would of snapped a picture..
but o well i guess im a scammer over ******* 20 dollars..

and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000.

all you gfy
and B) 1000 transactions is nuts. I'd imagine the supporting vendors aren't even doing that through the forum

I'd love to take everything I read at face value, but not everyone uses correct grammar all the time, especially on forums, so you've got to apply some comprehension of your own.

To the seller: Though I'm sure you had the best of intentions you shouldn't have been so fast to refund someone, especially without any evidence

To the buyer: You shouldn't be using the product you got the refund for. You get the product or the money, not both. That's common sense. Either return the product or return the money. If you feel the product didn't meet your expectations, perhaps work out a partial refund. And yes, I realize you already returned some money.

Such a simple thing turned into a huge ordeal. All he had to do was take pictures of the damaged items and that was it. Whats done is done and everyone just needs to let this be.

I ASK TO PLEASE HAVE THIS THREAD CLOSED FOR SUBBY'S SAKE. SORRY MAN I NEVER INTENDED IT TO BE LIKE THIS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blowthemup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blowthemup
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies