SubbyBeat is a scammer

I normally don't chime in on these threads but I see no prof of anything. No proof of any damaged parts. The only reason I looked at this is because I was looking to buy that 1/0 Subby has listed. But think I'll pass.

[quote name='SubbyBeat']very sorry @blowthemup haven't been on the pc in a bit.

i dont have pictures on the fuse holders damaged out of the package. the plastic coverings were all busted i threw them away.. BUTT

here are some pictures of the fuse holders in my car WITHOUT THE BUSTED COVERS in my car. with my name next to..

you can check pictures of shca fuse holders and those are them...

hope this solves..

sorry

10559835_803396439712313_8401672121909561388_n.jpg

10552564_803396466378977_7118852591899570762_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You had him refund you..........

yet you're still using the product?

WHAT IN THE FUCK KINDA LOGIC IS THAT

and why in the hell would you not take pictures of the broken PLASTIC coverings in the first place

better yet, why would you ask for a refund when you knew in your mind that you were going to use them anyways?

Dudes these days are *** backwards when it comes to common sense

@blowthemup; I'm pretty sure in this situation that you can call paypal and have the refund reversed

he showed perfectly clear proof that he's USING the fuse holders, and has no pictures of them being damaged.

call them up bro

[quote name='Dmac1991']You had him refund you..........

yet you're still using the product?

WHAT IN THE FUCK KINDA LOGIC IS THAT

and why in the hell would you not take pictures of the broken PLASTIC coverings in the first place

better yet, why would you ask for a refund when you knew in your mind that you were going to use them anyways?

Dudes these days are *** backwards when it comes to common sense

@blowthemup; I'm pretty sure in this situation that you can call paypal and have the refund reversed

he showed perfectly clear proof that he's USING the fuse holders, and has no pictures of them being damaged.

call them up bro[/QUOTE]

what ? i ordered them expecting them to come 100% they didn't. this isn't your sale.

jesus ******* christ ill give him his 20 dollars back...

all this bull **** over 20 dollars...

I PAID to get 3 fuse holders. i expected to get them 100% there weren't. i told him and he refunded me.

**** this forum .

jesus ******* christ ill give him his 20 dollars back...

all this bull **** over 20 dollars...

I PAID to get 3 fuse holders. i expected to get them 100% there weren't. i told him and he refunded me.

**** this forum .

Seems like they're at 100% functionality to me.

Seems like they're at 100% functionality to me.
yea they are minus the plastic coverings. which i paid for. i wish i would of snapped a picture..

but o well i guess im a scammer over ******* 20 dollars..

and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000.

all you gfy

It doesn't matter if it $20 bucks or $200 bucks it's the point that your trying to get over on someone. If your going to still use a damages item then you shouldn't take a full refund. And any other forum would say the same thing. Actually most of belong to most of the other forums as well. So my suggestion do your scamming on Craig's List and stay off the forums if that's the addatude your going to have about sales

It doesn't matter if it $20 bucks or $200 bucks it's the point that your trying to get over on someone. If your going to still use a damages item then you shouldn't take a full refund. And any other forum would say the same thing. Actually most of belong to most of the other forums as well. So my suggestion do your scamming on Craig's List and stay off the forums if that's the addatude your going to have about sales
Omg. I wasn't trying to scam. Listen I bought them 20 bucks. I got them and the plastic was busted I told him and he sent me a full refund no questions ask ( I didn't ask for a refund either tbh). I didn't log back on for a while and I come to this **** storm.

I tried to file a claim with the shipper and without proof they said there was nothing they could do for me. I agree it should have been settled via private messages but when someone doesn't message you back you kinda have to do something about it. I hate this got out of hand the way it did. I probably could of been more patient for a response and maybe not have called him a scammer but its just too fishy of a situation and you never know who you can trust. I was content with him keeping the refund but he sent me $20 back anyway. I have no intent of ruining his reputation, I just don't want something bad to happen with someone else.

Once you made the complaint to the seller, you should have returned the item. On the other hand, the seller should not have issued a refund until the merchandise was returned. In this case, both of you are equally responsible for this $hit hole.

He is not a scammer, so all of you chill the hell out with your wack accusations. I am the one who originally received these as subby was out of the country.

These fuse holders were absolutely shattered when i received them. The only reason they are functional is because they were glued/pieced back together to restore some use out of them.

Yes he should have taken more detailed pictures, but take my word, if you would have saw them you would understand completely.

Anyways, not sure why a random person decided to start this post, its quite honestly none of your business. This is between the seller and subby.

He is not a scammer, so all of you chill the hell out with your wack accusations. I am the one who originally received these as subby was out of the country.
These fuse holders were absolutely shattered when i received them. The only reason they are functional is because they were glued/pieced back together to restore some use out of them.

Yes he should have taken more detailed pictures, but take my word, if you would have saw them you would understand completely.

Anyways, not sure why a random person decided to start this post, its quite honestly none of your business. This is between the seller and subby.
I don't see anything "pieced back together"...

yea they are minus the plastic coverings. which i paid for. i wish i would of snapped a picture..
but o well i guess im a scammer over ******* 20 dollars..

and ive done multiple sales on here well over a 1000.

all you gfy
Youve done over 1000 sales/trades and yet you have no iTrader?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blowthemup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blowthemup
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies