Sub suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

4OZGLOVES
10+ year member

<--- Gina FTMFW
PITT. PA
Hi everyone i'm gettin back into the scene after 10 years out of the car audio game. As of now i have a 99 2.5rs I have the big three done already in 1/0,I have a run of 1/0 for my sub amp and an hci for the trunk.My problem is I dont know what sub or subs to go with, i'm ordering a new 2000d sundown this week but wont be installing anything till november when race season is over. I dont want a wall but have the whole back seat area up to the window to work. I wont be trying to win any comps,maybe go get metered and hope for the mid 140's. I was considering doing 1 death penalty 18 but think i might have to much amp for it i would consider 2 15's and am pretty sure i have the room but dont want to go over my 600 dollar limit on subs,ok maybe a little but try to stay in that range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.