sub suggestions

GregFarz78
10+ year member

PA
I'm looking for a 10/12" sub that can handle around 500-600W RMS. I listen mostly to techno and only plan to use a single sub for weight/space savings. My amp is the alpine MRD-M500. I've done a little research but I've been out of the game for a while and dont really know whats new. I'd really like a 10w7 but the price is still up there. Are elemental designs any good? Oh and I prefer SQ over SPL any day.

They are an awesome company. They have some of the best service I have ever dealt with. My Ks get LOUD and sound really good while doing it...I would go for the eDs..

I have a shiva and it's quite nice, and that's when its in a small box with mediocre power. I got my box/amp/sub for $260. For the price it's very good sq. I don't care much for spl but it easily gets loud enough for sq listening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.