Sub suggestions for my new Challenger

Participant count
  • Participant list

playboy_d
10+ year member

TN
I'm lookin for either a one or two speaker set-up that will get pretty loud and leave me with some space in the trunk. My budget is like 4-500 range. I'm thinking about one Fi BL 12" or two SA-12's or maybe even IA Death Row 12

2 Resonant Engineering SE-x's in a 4 cubic foot ported box tuned to 32 hertz with an amp that will do 1500-2000 watts rms. Thats what Id go with if I got a new Challenger, which I would like to have. I just cant afford the gas in one of those

your not gonna get new sub(s) and an amp for 500...yur gonna have to buy usedd...and if you want room in your trunk then you might wanna stick with one nice sub

I dont know, I think he can still have trunk space. I think those Challengers have quite a bit of trunk space.

I do agree, for an amp and a sub, $500 is going to cut it close.

You ca get new equipment, but may have to stretch your budget a bit. $300 for subs and $300-400 for a good amp to push them.

Well that should be easily achieved. I would definately use that large trunk space to your advantage and go with a ported box. Throw 2 12" subs in a 4 cubic foot box ported to 32hrtz, then throw 1200-2000 watts rms at them and you got yourself a nice sounding loud subwoofer setup. I hope you plan on upgrading your speakers and amping those also. If not, then you may not want to go all out on a loud subwoofer setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.