Sub forward(sealed off) ports through rear deck?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
I have an 07 Civic SI coupe thinking sub forward ports through rear deck sealed off from trunk would be my best bet. I'm sure loading the corners and glass on the rear deck will help and sub forward means less rattles.
Got about 4.5cubes to work with net and using 3-4" aeroports flared out and out of box through rear deck loading onto back glass.
Has anyone had experience with this setup in a coupe car before all responses appreciated thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sensitivity is usually measured 1watt 1 meter. I'd go by that. Higher the better on subs too. Less power to get louder. Every 3 DB gain is like...
I've been a fan of the JL shallow mounts, and have actually heard a decent box with some Pioneers but the Focal are pretty darn good. The JL TW's...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.
Defiantly. LOL 😂 It has never happened to me👀:poop:

About this thread

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Kybasshead75
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date