Stumped

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey Guys and gals I have a pioneer head unit with pioneer speakers (door and deck) thunder woffers and a fosgate amp the problem I am hving is that the head unit speakers quit playing after a couple of minutes but the woffers powered by the amp still work, I have to unplug the connector at the head unit recycle the key on and off and then it will play again for a couple of minutes and they quit. I have tried to ground the unit differently but no help it is now gropunded as per the amp installation instructions at the back of the unit itself and the ground wire is grounded at the trunk where the amp is grounded. Not sure what to try next any suggestions??? Thanks John

We are having the (almost) same issue with a DEH-P4500MP. It just quit working tho, no "few minutes of play" on ours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Here is a link to my problem as well.

Sorry, i dont have an answer for ya:(

Sorry to hear the same problem I have now herd from 6 people with the same thing happening ,noone is repling to it with an answer though I will let you know ifI find any good news,, John

install is in a 2003 ford zx2...

When we purchased the unit, the sub and the amp that was pulled from a working car didnt seem to work in the zx2. We hooked up the preouts and all but the sub just moved in and out slowly like air going in the box. Now that a new unit was installed, the sub and amp work perfect. I think that head was just bad to begin with.

But i dunno.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.