SOLD Stuff for sale... Pics

Nukedsodapop
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Somewhere
Hey guys I got around to cleanin up and this is some stuff for sale, I really cant use some of this stuff anymore and/or cant fix it, maybe one of you guys can...

First off are speakers, they're all 12s

Profile Baja BX12...

This is basically a brand new sub, Its probably a 9/10 in appearance just because the sticker on the back of the magnet is messed up, 10/10 functionability wise, It actually sounded pretty good sealed, this sub would be good for a little sealed for the girlfriend...Plus they like the blue lol...

baha.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

Next Is the Polk Audio EX12, This sub sounded really good in the ported box we had them in, we had a pair but one of them blew up... Dont worry that one was running by itself on a bigger amp when it went, this sub was never abused and would be good for some cheap bass with little amounts of power, 8/10 cosmetically, there is an indentation on the adge of the dustcap, doesnt affet performance, 10/10 functionality....

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

Next is the Pioneer TS-302C

This sub was a good sub too, the previous owner put a hole in the surround while intalling it (Doh!) and sealed it up with silicone, It still works fine though, It was in a small sealed box with only a punch 45 on it, It sounded good while getting moderately loud... Ill give this one a 7/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionality...

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

Next are my 2 L7s, first off let me say these are the loudest speakers Ive heard, the only thing louder was a kicker demo truck with four in it running on a bunch of power... These actually suprized me and my father running on how much power they got in a trunk car, I've gotta say these are what made me the loudest at my school lol...These are the only things I actually have a set price on, They are the 2002 series L7s, you may have seen them in other threads, these are also the ones in my sig, they were never abused and ran on about 700 watts to the both of them, Ill give them a 9/10 Cosmetically, because there are minor scratches on one of them, they are barely even noticable unless you are looking for them... But Ill give these a 10/10 Funcionality wise... These are for the people that want to be loud for cheap...

$250

l7s012.jpg

l7schopped.jpg

Next is the blown L7 I have, I was going to send it to kicker but I never got around to it, Its a dual 4 like the other L7s i have... I have the gasket to it, Part of it wasnt on in this picture...

DSC00162.jpg

Next up Is the Aiwa CD Changer.... I really dont know if this works or not, We never got around to testing it, but I was told it didnt IIRC... The Model # is ADC-FM60...

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

Next Are the Amps, They All have something wrong with them, I just dont know what...

First is the PLX440, This one is the one that blew, Idk whats wrong with it but from wha I heard on here its a cheap,easy fix... Its rated at 200x4 or 400x2 Bridged... Its what I had my L7s on, its a good amp, I was planning to keep it to run my component set one when I get them...Only thing wrong with this amp Is that it smells now (other than the fact that you have to fix it lol)

(And I took the Screw off the IC's yesterday night because I needed the screw for a sample to get some more, I still Have it...)

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

Get a new inductor...cheap fix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Do you have a schematic for that amp? If you did, a cheap part and 5min of soldering would fix it back up.
That's what I thought it was, but that's a ridiculously cheap fix. Just find a new inductor, and a soldering iron, and the boo-boo goes away... till you do it again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96357&page=2

I have two more things but They're going to have to wait until after dinner lol

Blake

No, the L7s are plus shipping, I might be able to chip in but it wouldnt be that much.... A single L7 would probably be around 130, I dont really want to seperate them but If there is another party interested then I will consider

Free bump for you...

Honestly guys, I feel like ive been whoring up his threads begging him to give these L7s to me for free for FOREVER...

Someone has to want these subs for such a good price!

NO musnt spend money!

But you wanna... lol

They are 12's, they weigh about 17lbs each...

And yea, it is a good price but I need to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.