stoln bmx bike

dutchmaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
[stoln frame, oddsey front rim, animal bars, animal post, oddssey pedals, idk what back rim sticker got peeled off maxis and animal tires, eastern crank eastern crank arms. idk too much about bikes this is what ive been told is on it i also have a subrosa pandora v2 frame needs bearings tho.

6 month old bike few dings and dints nothing too major needs to be cleaned down from dirt riding.

300 + shipping

buyer pays shipping

View attachment 26531939View attachment 26531940

me lazyyyy. i prob will if no one grabs it soon. new all this would easily go for 500+.. my front rim alone was going for 150 new. 300 seems like a fair price seeing that it has been used but not abused. has a brand new chain too..

Actually... most the members here don't have kids, and if they do, they're quite young..... You'll have a hell of a time trading this here. Even if you don't agree, you should at the very least post it on some BMX forums and craigslist.

God the seat sits low.... I still have one of my bmx bikes from my bmx days... Lol its a Hawk with top of line stuff. Around 2k worth of stuff on it... Only has 10ish races on it. Shiit the tires still even have those lil nubs on'em!! Lol. Ive been offered $1000 for it, but i passed. I had a few dozen or so different BMX bikes and LOTS AND LOTS miscellaneous parts for them! I pieced the bike together for almost a year and a half with my own money... Thats prolly why i dont wana get rid of it...

don't suppose you have a nice crank or other goodies layin around for a 20. haven't kept up with the 20's scene, or bike scene for that matter, since i messed my back up. is bmx still pretty much on top? i remember in the 90's they were kind of falling behind. had me a heavy full-chromed chromolly bmx frame rockin 72 strait-spokes in the 90's. all i have now is a next with a bent crank, lolz. btw, i've ridden many years without back brakes, since the rear brake collar bearing setup cost as much as you could find a used bike for. your shoes work just as good on the tire. the kids around you are just simply being idiots, and do not reflect a direct result of not having a rear brake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dutchmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dutchmaster
syracuse new york
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies