stolen

(HYPOTHESISING)If they directed it at the front of the car where the alarm is most likely to be and had it calibrated so that it created a small field but a strong enough one to fry the systems and alarm then it is possible but I think it depends on the amp. If it uses mostly analog components and doesn't have computer chips and such on the board I don't think it would be affected by it. Mine (Alpine Accu-class D Monoblock) is all digital so I think if they tried it on mine, they might as well forget about it. (END HYPOTHESIS)
Plus, what does it matter to them if it doesn't work? THEY didn't pay for it......

Oh, chopping hands? Nah, I can think of better pieces of him to hack off.......slowly
Amps are not digital or analog. These names for them refer to d class amps which is amplified by converting the power from dc to ac back to dc creating an amplified output. The digital/analog stuff is just refering to how most things convert digital signal into analog and back. so overall, the emp could blow some fuses, but the amp would survive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.