Stock Head Powerful Enough for Aftermarket 6x9s? Wiring Compatible?

I would just hold off until then if it was me... 300 is a good start but a couple hundred more would help a lot
Hmmm...well technically some of my friends owe me a total of around $500 for snowboarding passes. I suppose I could collect $200 of that pretty quick, I've just been lazy about it.

Hmmm...well technically some of my friends owe me a total of around $500 for snowboarding passes. I suppose I could collect $200 of that pretty quick, I've just been lazy about it.
I know how that is, buddy of mine still owes me 1000 for a system... 500 or so would be a decent budget for a sub,amp,box, and wiring... Then maybe another 100 or so for a decent deck

You can get some pioneer D series for around $100(comps or coax), they have smooth highs and not bad lows for a budget speaker. I think Trumpet can get you a real good deal on a decent Clarion for around $200. Put the pioneers up front and when you get the money for an amp get a 4 channel. Run the fronts off the front channel and bridge the back for the subs. You can get excellent deals on here. Before you take anyone's advice on here research it, I've seen lots of good and bad. I would buy here, and have, before I would buy from craigslist.

I know how that is' date=' buddy of mine still owes me 1000 for a system... 500 or so would be a decent budget for a sub,amp,box, and wiring... Then maybe another 100 or so for a decent deck[/quote']
Where would be a good place to start looking for all of that?

You can get some pioneer D series for around $100(comps or coax), they have smooth highs and not bad lows for a budget speaker. I think Trumpet can get you a real good deal on a decent Clarion for around $200. Put the pioneers up front and when you get the money for an amp get a 4 channel. Run the fronts off the front channel and bridge the back for the subs. You can get excellent deals on here. Before you take anyone's advice on here research it, I've seen lots of good and bad. I would buy here, and have, before I would buy from craigslist.
Would you buy used components on here?

Where would be a good place to start looking for all of that?

Would you buy used components on here?
Yes I would, great bunch of audiophiles on here. Some buy and sell just to get the newest or latest speakers, you'll find new and used. It's pretty safe if you look at the seller's rating and history, a lot of us use paypal and that adds a little security. I got a hellofa good deal on wire, RCA's and shrink tubing. Got good leads for web sites Sonicelectronix, Woofersetc, Knukonceptz and another more SQ geared forum caraudio-forum.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.