Steveyhustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyleee5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
RI
this thread is about a transaction that took place back in april with steveyhustle. I paid steve $540 for a set of diamond earrings and asked him to ship the next day. he said that he didnt have any money in his bank account to ship the earrings and asked that i wait until it cleared in his bank account before he shipped. I agreed and waited for him to ship the package. He said that he had some sort of emergency and did not get around to shipping hte package when he said, which i again said thats fine, i understand that things happen. He threw in another set of small earrings into the box for the time i had to wait. He then provided me with a tracking number when he shipped the box. The box showed up close to two weeks after i had paid him for a pair of 1 ct. earrings and he threw in a set of smaller studs. The box that showed up had no 1 ct. studs in it only the smaller earrings. the box had a hole in the side of it that looked like it was broken into. i contacted steve and told him what happened and he said that he would assist me in getting something from ups.

It is now June 4th, and neither of us have recieved anything from UPS. I sent Steve the money on april 29th and i have no seen anything since. He has my money, and will be recieving the insurance money from ups. I have asked him to refund my money and he says that "he doesnt have $540 to give me" i dont feel that that should be my problem. I have been more than patient with him and i have not been agressive until last night when i told him i wanted my refund. Paypal does not handle damage in shipping, so once again they are useless. I have a chargeback being issued from my credit card company, but they have requested that i attempt to resolve the issue before it goes through.

I sent Steve money and was patient when he did not ship, i've waited and waited for UPS to send the money to me or him, and I have seen nothing. I dont feel that him spending my $540 should have anything to do with him not refunding my money. I do not have anything and he has my money and will eventually be recieving a check from ups. I will gladly send him the smaller earrings back when he refunds my money. If i am out of line here for asking for my money back then that may be the case, but i have been extremely patient with him, and through discussion i learned that he at one time worked at UPS, and after reading that infamous thread on MBworld i am wary of a scam.

All i ask is that my money be refunded and I will delete this thread.

he seems like a cool cat to me, done several transactions with him this past few weeks.

but in ur case he shipped. so idk.

personally id just wait for the ups to refund the money but idk if ur hurting for money or not

thats a vaild point, thank you for your response. I researched steve's feedback and he seemed to be a trustworthy guy. i am not trying to slander his name, i just want my money back

FYI, I have seen steveyhustle repeatedly comment on how he is saving money for a new system for his car.

Matter of fact, he implied he HAD/HAS the money in a thread where I believe his friend ran into the side of his camry on a motorcycle. You should search for that thread, then hold him accountable. And, if he is to say he has to pay to fix his car, that's a lie, as he already stated it is a $500 deductable and that the person who hit him is covering it.

Good luck.

he seems like a cool cat to me, done several transactions with him this past few weeks.but in ur case he shipped. so idk.

personally id just wait for the ups to refund the money but idk if ur hurting for money or not
i'm not hurting for money, but i'm not interested in the check going back to him and him disappearing. i have waited long enough and we all have bills to pay, that money would be nice

i understand that, and i am niether defending him or siding with him. just stating my opinion.

even though u have waited over a month. any word on ups refunding the $ anytime soon

You should pm him
we have been speaking over aim, i have the conversation saved. and i am hoping that his previous good record will come through and he will just refund the money

FYI, I have seen steveyhustle repeatedly comment on how he is saving money for a new system for his car.
Matter of fact, he implied he HAD/HAS the money in a thread where I believe his friend ran into the side of his camry on a motorcycle. You should search for that thread, then hold him accountable. And, if he is to say he has to pay to fix his car, that's a lie, as he already stated it is a $500 deductable and that the person who hit him is covering it.

Good luck.
great information to have, thanks alot.

i understand that, and i am niether defending him or siding with him. just stating my opinion.even though u have waited over a month. any word on ups refunding the $ anytime soon
they have not set a date or anything for the refund check

Just give him time to get online and respond to this thread before you listen to people like benchambers comments. He seems like a legit guy from personal business transactions so idk.

we have been speaking over aim, i have the conversation saved. and i am hoping that his previous good record will come through and he will just refund the money
yup hopefully he aint trying to scam seems like hes a trustworthy person

Wtf is wrong with my responce cock? Why should he have to wait? All it is gonna do is put steve in the hole in paypal. Then when he gets the refund from ups he give paypal their money(since stevy has the op's money in his pocket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants