Steveyhustle= Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
no excuse in the world can explain the way he reacted.

had he been the one getting scammed he could of easily brought it to ligh.

instead he decided to go on a rampage and all hell broke loose.

his actions were not those of a person getting scammed.

the guy was on here instigating things, taunting people, mods.

he brought it upon himself. he has no one to blame but himself for the situation.

Honestly, that's the point I tried to make earlier when you said you'd never do business with me.
I was attempting to state that I would be very agitated, and maybe his actions spoke too loudly?

I do agree, he was stupid for acting the way he did, but am like JCO, I dont necessarily think it happened the way it's coming out to be.

From my understanding, the OP was saying from the getgo he was going to get the chargeback.

Someone states "I'm getting a chargeback, and you need to send me that money from the claim as well" ... that comes off as very fishy to me, and very stupid.

Some other route should have been taken, I will completely agree with that.
buddy isn't saying that...he only said he'd do the chargeback because Stevey was refusing to refund him or give him the claim check...pretty much leaving a chargeback as the only option to get his money back.

What would you do, if something was damaged in shipping, and the shipper refused to refund or give you the money from the claim?

Honestly, that's the point I tried to make earlier when you said you'd never do business with me.
I was attempting to state that I would be very agitated, and maybe his actions spoke too loudly?

I do agree, he was stupid for acting the way he did, but am like JCO, I dont necessarily think it happened the way it's coming out to be.

From my understanding, the OP was saying from the getgo he was going to get the chargeback.

Someone states "I'm getting a chargeback, and you need to send me that money from the claim as well" ... that comes off as very fishy to me, and very stupid.

You must have missed the other thread. Buddy waited a month while stevey was supposed to be sorting all of this out. Then Buddy threatened with the charge back.

if he were more cooperative and mature about the situation then i wouldnt have argued with him for so long, i would have waited for the check. but instead he decided to drag this on for far too long and nothing was accomplished from it

maybe you didn't read everything that went down..

the OP didn't want the check and the chargeback.

all he wanted was to be refunded the $540 he spent... thats all...

it was the seller that wanted to have both the $540 he was paid plus the check from UPS... so you're wrong....

i say he was over-defensive. does not make him a scammer though.
i over-react sometimes. but if you say you're doing a chargeback... DO A FCKIN CHARGEBACK!!!!!11!!!!11!

dont say you are, then not do it and ask for a check and then still say you're doing a chargeback

dont read much do you?

all he wanted back was $540...thats all...

he didn't want both the check and chargeback....

i say he was over-defensive. does not make him a scammer though.
i over-react sometimes. but if you say you're doing a chargeback... DO A FCKIN CHARGEBACK!!!!!11!!!!11!

dont say you are, then not do it and ask for a check and then still say you're doing a chargeback
He's not saying he wants both the check and the chargeback. He was at the point where he was fine just getting the check.

Then, Stevey decided he wasn't going to send him the check anymore, because I deleted his FS threads until this transaction was resolved.

no excuse in the world can explain the way he reacted.had he been the one getting scammed he could of easily brought it to ligh.

instead he decided to go on a rampage and all hell broke loose.

his actions were not those of a person getting scammed.

the guy was on here instigating things, taunting people, mods.

he brought it upon himself. he has no one to blame but himself for the situation.
The last thing I have to say is "I agree with all this,..I just think in the end it's gonna cost him $550 and a set of earrings.":crap:

They're really giving it to this guy. I just don't see why he doesn't give part of the money back. I mean all would be the right thing to do, but 450 back would be to me the right thing to do. It shows not only to me, but to potential buyers from you that you do not care about your business transactions. To me it makes it look like you only care about your E-Circle and anybody outside of that is fair game.

Honestly, I would have never trusted buying some diamonds off of another person that doesn't work in a jewelry store, but the OP took a chance. And the thanks he gets is for you to tell him to take it up with his credit card company??

You may not care, but you are making it bad for people that do honest business on here. You have a feedback thread of all the good deals you did, but this one raw deal is what people will remember about you. I'm sure by now you don't give a ****, but the ones after you are the ones who will suffer.

I won't go as far as calling you a scammer Hustle, but the fact that you are capable of making this right and choose not to says a lot about the kind of person you really are.

buddy isn't saying that...he only said he'd do the chargeback because Stevey was refusing to refund him or give him the claim check...pretty much leaving a chargeback as the only option to get his money back.
What would you do, if something was damaged in shipping, and the shipper refused to refund or give you the money from the claim?
I would freak slap the hell out, and it's understandable.

In regards ot the shipping of a damaged box - I'm not sure. I've had them tell me no before because of a puncture in a package(on the bottom) I didnt even notice at the time, they pointed it out and said I needed a new box, so I would assume that most of them did that - the reasoning for what I said.

And I was told that the OP said, from the getgo, that he was going to do a chargeback for his money. No questions asked, and when the check was mentioned for damages he said he'd hold off on the chargeback and wait on the check(which is very commendable...I will say)

I can understand buddy's frustration, and I can understand stevey's outburst for being upset(although they were not called for), what I still want to know is who is blatantly lying about the situation.

You both have good transaction history, it seems, and I've never had a problem with either of you, I just cant seem to figure out why one of you would all of a sudden do this, you know?

Also if a thief got into it, there would be nothing left, not even the smaller set of earrings.

They're really giving it to this guy. I just don't see why he doesn't give part of the money back. I mean all would be the right thing to do, but 450 back would be to me the right thing to do. It shows not only to me, but to potential buyers from you that you do not care about your business transactions. To me it makes it look like you only care about your E-Circle and anybody outside of that is fair game. Honestly, I would have never trusted buying some diamonds off of another person that doesn't work in a jewelry store, but the OP took a chance. And the thanks he gets is for you to tell him to take it up with his credit card company??

You may not care, but you are making it bad for people that do honest business on here. You have a feedback thread of all the good deals you did, but this one raw deal is what people will remember about you. I'm sure by now you don't give a ****, but the ones after you are the ones who will suffer.

I won't go as far as calling you a scammer Hustle, but the fact that you are capable of making this right and choose not to says a lot about the kind of person you really are.
he had an opportunity to make it good.. he decided to do the opposite.

he has NO ONE to blame but himself for what has happened.

i did not say i was getting a chargeback from the getgo, i said i was going to get a chargeback after a month of nothing and steve not doing anything to solve the situation. all i wanted was my money back the fastest way possible and if steve was going to refund the check then that would be faster than waiting for a chargeback

I would freak slap the hell out, and it's understandable.
In regards ot the shipping of a damaged box - I'm not sure. I've had them tell me no before because of a puncture in a package(on the bottom) I didnt even notice at the time, they pointed it out and said I needed a new box, so I would assume that most of them did that - the reasoning for what I said.

And I was told that the OP said, from the getgo, that he was going to do a chargeback for his money. No questions asked, and when the check was mentioned for damages he said he'd hold off on the chargeback and wait on the check(which is very commendable...I will say)

I can understand buddy's frustration, and I can understand stevey's outburst for being upset(although they were not called for), what I still want to know is who is blatantly lying about the situation.

You both have good transaction history, it seems, and I've never had a problem with either of you, I just cant seem to figure out why one of you would all of a sudden do this, you know?

Also if a thief got into it, there would be nothing left, not even the smaller set of earrings.
Neither of them are necessarily lying- buddy threatened a chargeback because nothing happened for well over a month. When Stevey said the check was coming, buddy said he'd wait for that...then Stevey told him he wasn't giving him the check, because he 'cried' to me about him still being allowed to sell here with an unresolved transaction...then buddy said he'd do the chargeback, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants