Steveyhustle= Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my look on it all bein i have sold alot over the web and have had some shippin issues and claims in the past
stevie should refund only what was payed it is not on him to pay more than that i always insure packages for what they are worth not what was payed for items cause you never know what will happen

seems to me once buddy heard UPS was gonna pay 1000 instead of 540 he got greedy and wanted the whole amount

thats my take on all this
Stevey has buddy's 540 bucks, plus the 500 ups is giving him, thats how the 1k number came about.

here is my look on it all bein i have sold alot over the web and have had some shippin issues and claims in the past
stevie should refund only what was payed it is not on him to pay more than that i always insure packages for what they are worth not what was payed for items cause you never know what will happen

seems to me once buddy heard UPS was gonna pay 1000 instead of 540 he got greedy and wanted the whole amount

thats my take on all this
you should really look into things before you comment.

the seller is not getting a grand from UPS.

he is getting the $540 amount or so from them.

he is however going to have an additional $540 thanks to the check he is supposed to receive from UPS. so thats $540 check from UPS and $540 paid by the buyer... not very difficult to understand.

Wow im glad I didnt try to buy the Kicker Eq "Stevey" had. Or did he have?
Not sure if he had it, but I'd bet he had another box with a hole in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

PERIOD, were all men here and this whole deal is going nowhere! stevey, you are actin like a 12 year old with this whole deal and even in general with your chick rides home with no job. thats cool your able to do that, if thats really how it goes which i seriously doubt, but if u did,GOOD FOR YOU! no one really cares. this is caraudio.com, not steveyhustleslifewithnojob.com. on the other hand, buddylee, that does **** but be a little patient man. he probably just would have returned you the 500 from ups. he cant just snap his fingers and recieve a check. i understand u wanted him to pay out of his account but thats what the ins. check is for.stevey does PLENTY of things on here and i really dont think he was out to scam u man. he was just sick of the pushy shiit. the guy does have some good references on here which says somethin about him. and im not stickin up for him by far, cause i personally dont like his character but PATIENCE my friend, PATIENCE. it really goes a long so far that u may be out 500 bucks now.if stevey did keep the good set and the 540 u sent him for them but u got your 500 back from ins., then so be it, u got your money back either way and yeah, he gets the good end of the deal, butlet karma go into play on that one.then WOW, everyones happy. fuuck, i just wasted 2389075803 hours of my time from just givin my opinion and i have nothing to do with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Don't you know better than to start a sentence with a period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants