SOLD Steg amps k2:10 and k4:10

garebear08
10+ year member

il
Up for sale! K2:10 and a K4:10.

Both were in my subaru for about a year now which is my second car so these amps got got very little use. They were mounted under the driver and passenger seat. No scraches or any thing. Basicly brand new! Never pushed to to ther full potential. I have both boxes for them. The reason there are wires on them was because i gutted my car and at the time i did not have the right wrench to undo the wires and i did not want to scratch any thing. I think i covered pretty much any thing, if you have any questions please ask ill be glad to answer.

700$ each shipped and if you want both i can cut you a deal. Possibley 1300 for both. These were 1000 each brand new so i think 300 off for a basicly brand new amp is pretty fair!

Here are the pics!

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

Thank you for looking

Thanks! Each amp has a different rating. If you go to there site its really easy to navigate And will tell you every thing you wanna know.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.