Staticxtant81, this is your last chance to save your reputation as a seller here

ls1pimp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJM
Everything is resolved and Staticxtant81 handled it very well and made it right . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Please delete this thread

If you spend $20 on a harness, you're still comming out ahead. Thats actually pretty cheap for a harness actually. Good luck tho.
how am i coming out ahead? I paid the guy 200 bucks for a new head unit. And in the condition he sent it to me, it is unuseable. That is like selling a car to someone and not giving them the car battery. Im not coming out ahaed at all because i shouldn't have had to spend an extra 20 bucks on top of what i spent buying the head unit, just to buy the part it should have came with in the first place. The best thing he can do to make this right at this point is just to refund me the 20 dollars i spent replacing the harness, and ill leave a happy camper. I don't feel like waiting weeks for the harness to come either, that's not fair to me.

If you spend $20 on a harness, you're still comming out ahead. Thats actually pretty cheap for a harness actually. Good luck tho.
20 bucks for a new eclipse wiring harness is a great deal. yes it ***** you have to go and spend another 20 bucks. it's ********. but at the same time. ur lucky ur wiring harness only cost 20. a new wiring harness for my deck or vdp1 processor are 45-55 dollars. MAYBE something horrible happened and he fell off the face of the earth...or maybe he's a piece of ****. who knows. but you got a nice eclipse deck, test it and make sure its good. TEST IT AND MAKE SURE. loook on the bright side....you didnt get jacked for 550 like i did and it take over a year to track the ******* down and try and sue him with no help from the military, even when the scum was IN the military and commited the crime ON BASE....**** could have been worse is all im saying. make sure the deck works and keep trying to contact him....

maybe he stole it and didnt have the wiring harness haha
that is what I thought too, but the thing is absolutely mint, and it is exactly as he described. Plus he sent me the shop recipt from when he bought it, as well as the eclipse warranty car for it. If the thing is ESN locked though, this is going to turn into a huge nightmare (for him). but im really hoping he is an honest seller who is a little disorganized at this point

I was gonna trade my 18" solo X with him for the Orion XTR PRO 2400 but when I asked him if He would ship first due to the fact that He had very little posts and NO REFS !

He stopped replying my PM's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

hey yo im back, had some family issues, im gona send that harness out tommorw my fualt, and i also didnt pay my sprint bill becouse i went way over, sorry bro, been at the hospital alot visiting family member but im not gona get into that, and listen sweetcamry, fidn someone to buy your *#&^%! solox all u do is try to get rid of it keep dropin prices then u wanna trade, i have a civic hatch back i cant fit a 15 properly never mind an 18 so c your way out of this thread it has nothing to do with you, and no the esn isnt locked out and yes i sent evetyhing else, you guys make such a big deal about a little thing its 20 bucks, good night, and making a thread about a harness that cost 17 dollars is a little rediculus, when people are actually getting scamed maybe for a little more then 20 bucks

The eclipse Smart Harness is like 18.99 at Circuit city.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

honestly i didint even look at the title of this thread till after i posted, my reputation as a seller may be lost over a 17 dollar wiring harness...... can you beleive it, i have more then 213 positive feedbacks on ebay no bad or nuatral, over 10 on this site, i sold u a cd4000 for lower then the price of a cd3000 at you local shop, went out of my way to take tons of pictures for you, the box the parts, the deck, the face, the recipt the warrenty card, explained it thoughely told you how to install it, didnt even send it ground though id be a nice guy and sent it express, and now were like this over a wiring harness, like i said i apologize but things around here got a little more important then a harness to me, ill tell you what ill send you the harness and 20 bucks to "save my reputation" and if i had relazed how serius this was about a 17 dollar harness i would have drove it there myself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.